The Brute 2550 palletized conveyor is the big brother of the WIPCON product line. It is capable of handling parts too large and too heavy for WIPCON. This heavy duty conveyor excels in chip-cutting and assembly environments.
As with all Arbor systems, the Brute 2550 allows a host of line components to operate as one unit (non-synchronous part flow) ensuring maximum throughput. Each system is controlled by dedicated controls designed and built by Arbor. Parts are fixtured on custom pallets and can be automatically diverted to multiple operations.
Some features of Arbor’s Brute 2550 include:
- Industry’s heaviest wall extrusion, capacity up to 200 lbs/ft
- Removable track covers for easy access to embedded automation components
- Soft start variable frequency drive systems, standard speed 27 ft/min
- Integrated RFID or mechanical identification providing system intelligence
- Offline processing to prevent costly pallet traffic delays
The Brute 2550 heavy duty palletized conveyor system allows many configurations on one line and is modularly designed for additional upgrades. Using Arbor RFID systems, parts can be monitored and controlled throughout the process – for efficient cycle times. System designs include overhead conveyors, part turn-over stations, and the ability to interface with machining tools (CNC, lathe, washer).