|Max. Capacity||.125 inch|
|Max. Stroke||1.5 inch|
|Max. Downward Force||590 lbs|
Model MS-125 standard features:
- MS-125 lubed for life* Powerhead with 1/9 hp, 1800 rpm, 115/50-60Hz/1 electric motor with pre-wired 4-pin "mini change" male connector (alternate voltage specifications upon request)
- Spiral Forming head and developed peen tool
- Tool stroke is adjustable from .06" to 1.50"
- Approximate weight 35 lbs
- Capacity (maximum force @100 psi) 590 lbs.
- Spiral Forming capacity to .125"(3.17 mm) diameter in mild steel or an equivalent area in tubing, square or other form
- Home limit switch, installed
- Powerhead mounting plate with ± 1.00" vertical adjustment
- Internal spindle mounted load cell w/ amplifier for force monitoring
- External LVDT (Linear Variable Displacement Transducer) for stroke position monitoring
- Pressure pad assembly
- 12 ft. motor cable with 4-pin "mini change" 90o female connector
- Spiral Forming Alignment Kit
- Fab Straight column w/Powerhead Mounting Plate
- Fab C-Frame Column w/Powerhead Mounting Plate
*Orbitform Powerhead seals are lubricated with Accrolube grease at the factory. This lubrication should provide satisfactory operation and cycle life. The use of lubricated air will however help to extend cycle life.