|Rivet Diameter||.187 inch|
|Rivet Length||.75 inch|
|Throat Depth||12 inch|
The Milford Model 305 is an electro-mechanical, flywheel driven, floor standing riveting machine; designed for operator loaded assembly applications. This single spindle riveter will automatically feed and set one semi-tubular rivet per cycle.
Typical applications where these units are used include HVAC assemblies, hinged assemblies, furniture components, appliance components, electrical devices, brake shoes, etc.
Model 305 Standard Features
- Electric motor: 1/3 hp, 1140 rpm, 110V/1 ph/60/Hz
- Hopper type: 7.5” diameter rotary mechanical
- Machine actuation: Standard unit shipped with guarded footswitch.
- Tooling: One (1) set of engineered-to-suit tooling is included (Jaws/ Driver,/Rollset)
- Capacity: .187" (4.76mm) diameter x 1.00" (25.4mm) long, mild steel semi-tubular rivets
- Throat depth: 12.00" (304.8mm)
- Ram stroke: 3.50" (88.9mm)
- Machine cycle time: 0.4 second
- Overall height: 71" (1795mm)
- Footprint: 30" x 33" (762mm x 840mm)
- Approximate weight: 690 lb.
- Probe type safety device
- Spare tooling package (Jaws / Drivers / Rollsets)
- Tonnage Monitor
- Dual palm button actuation upgrade (requires part holding fixture)
- Quick Change raceway (What's This) w/ (1) set of tooling (Jaws/Driver/Rollset)
- Vibratory hopper
- Continuous drive hopper
- Narrow Anvil Arm w/steel insert (customer part defined)
- Altered lower rollset holder (customer part defined)
- Part holding fixture