|Max Stroke||1.75 inch|
|Max Downward Force||1480 lbs|
Model M-240 standard features:
- M-240 lubed for life* Powerhead with 1/3 hp, 1725 rpm, 115/220/60/1 electric motor with pre-wired 4 and 5-pin "mini change" male connector (alternate voltage specifications upon request)
- HS-310 orbital head and developed peen
- Pre-wired advance and return limit switches
- Tool stroke is adjustable from .06" to 1.75"
- Approximate weight 70 lbs
- Capacity (maximum force @100 psi) 1,480 lbs.
- Orbital forming capacity to .236"(6 mm) diameter in mild steel or an equivalent area in tubing, square or other form
- Home limit switch, installed
- Powerhead mounting plate with ± 1 inch (25.40 mm) adjustment
- Internal spindle mounted load cell
- External LVDT (Linear Variable Displacement Transducer) for stroke position monitoring
- Pressure pad assembly
- 12 ft. motor cable with 4-pin "mini change" 90o female connector
- 12 ft. limit switch cable with 5-pin straight femaile connector
- Orbital Alignment Kit
- Offset motor drive
- Cast Column w/7.75" of vertical height adjustment & t-slot base
- Fab Straight column w/Powerhead Mounting Plate
- Fab C-Frame Column w/Powerhead Mounting Plate
*Orbitform Powerhead seals are lubricated with Accrolube grease at the factory. This lubrication should provide satisfactory operation and cycle life. The use of lubricated air will however help to extend cycle life.