|Rivet Diameter||.094 inch|
|Rivet Length||.562 inch|
|Throat Depth||6.25 inch|
|Power Method||Mechanical / Pneumatic|
The Milford Model 63-FC is an electro-mechanical, flywheel driven, bench-top riveting machine; designed for operator loaded assembly applications. This single spindle, dual driver riveter will automatically feed and set two semi-tubular rivet per cycle. Our standard unit comes equipped with a 120 volt motor, and controls for footswitch actuation.
Typical applications where these units are used include HVAC assemblies, hinged assemblies, furniture components, appliance components, electrical devices, brake shoes, etc.
Model 63-FC Specifications
- Capacity: Up to (2) .093" (2.38 mm) diameter x .562" (14.28 mm) long, mild steel semi-tubular rivets
- Maximum center distance between rivets: .75" (19.0 mm)
- Throat depth: 6.25" (158.75 mm)
- Hopper type: (2) 5.25" dia. mechanical
- Ram stroke: 2.00" (50.8 mm)
- Machine cycle time: 0.4 second
- Overall height: 29" (730 mm)
- Footprint: 18" x 24" (450 mm x 610 mm)
- Weight: 280 lb. approx.
- Machine actuation: Standard unit shipped with guarded footswitch.
- Tooling: Machine is shipped with one (1) set of tools (Jaws, Driver, Rollset)
- (2) Quick Change raceways (What's This) w/ (2) sets of tooling (Jaw/Driver/Rollset)
- Probe type safety device
- Spare tooling package (2 Jaws / 3 Drivers / 4 Rollsets)
- Narrow Anvil Arm w/steel insert (customer part defined)
- Dual Opto-touch actuation upgrade (requires part holding fixture)
- Part Holding Fixture