|Rivet Diameter||.093 inch|
|Rivet Length||.562 inch|
|Throat Depth||6.25 inch|
|Power Method||Mechanical / Pneumatic|
The Milford Model 63 is an electro-mechanical, flywheel driven, bench-top riveting machine; designed for operator loaded assembly applications. This single spindle riveter will automatically feed and set one semi-tubular rivet per cycle. Our standard unit comes equipped with a 120 volt motor, and controls for footswitch actuation.
Typical applications where these units are used include HVAC assemblies, hinged assemblies, furniture components, appliance components, electrical devices, brake shoes, etc.
Model 63 Specifications
- Capacity: Up to .093" (2.38 mm) diameter x .562" (14.28 mm) long, mild steel semi-tubular rivets
- Throat depth: 6.25" (158.75 mm)
- Hopper type: 5.25” dia. mechanical
- Ram stroke: 2.00" (50.8 mm)
- Machine cycle time: 0.4 second
- Overall height: 29" (730 mm)
- Footprint: 18" x 24" (450 mm x 610 mm)
- Weight: 235 lb. approx.
- Machine actuation: Standard unit shipped with guarded footswitch.
- Tooling: Machine is shipped with one (1) set of tools (Jaws, Driver, Rollset)
- Quick Change raceway (What's This) w/ (1) set of tooling (Jaw/Driver/Rollset)
- Probe type safety device
- Spare tooling package (2 Jaws / 3 Drivers / 4 Rollsets)
- Narrow Anvil Arm w/steel insert (customer part defined)
- Dual Opto-touch actuation upgrade (requires part holding fixture)
- Part Holding Fixture