|Max Stroke||3.25 inch|
|Max Downward Force||4400 lbs|
Model M-503 standard features:
- M-503 lubed for life* Powerhead with 1 hp, 1200 rpm, 220 or 440/60/3 electric motor with pre-wired 4 and 5-pin "mini change" male connector (alternate voltage specifications upon request)
- HS-500 orbital head and developed peen
- Pre-wired advance and return limt switches
- Tool stroke is adjustable from 1.88" to 3.25"
- Approximate weight 266 lbs
- Capacity (maximum force @100 psi) 4,400 lbs.
- Orbital forming capacity to .500" diameter in mild steel or an equivalent area in tubing, square or other form
- Home limit switch, installed
- Powerhead mounting plate with ± 1 inch (25.40 mm) vertical adjustment
- Internal spindle mounted load cell w/amplifier for force monitoring
- Internal LVDT (Linear Variable Displacement Transducer) for stroke position monitoring
- Pressure pad assembly
- 12 ft. motor cable with 4-pin "mini change" 90o female connector
- 12 ft. limit switches cable with 5-pin straight female connector
- Orbital Alignment Kit
- Offset motor drive
- Cast Column w/10.00" of vertical height adjustment & t-slot base
- Fab Straight column w/Powerhead mounting plate
- Fab C-Frame column w/Powerhead mounting plate
*Orbitform Powerhead seals are lubricated with Accrolube grease at the factory. This lubrication should provide satisfactory operation and cycle life. The use of lubricated air will however help to extend cycle life.